CA Privacy Act
We Value Your Privacy
Our website address is: https://aquaduks.com.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Your Rights Under the CCPA
Consumers residing in California are afforded additional rights with respect to their personal information under the California Consumer Privacy Act (“CCPA”) (California Civil Code Section 1798.100 et seq.). If you are a California resident, this section applies to you.
If you are a California resident, you have the following rights as to Aqua Duks Swim School under the CCPA:
- Right to request disclosure of information that we collect, use, disclose or sell.
- Right to request deletion of your personal information collected or maintained by us.
You also have the right not to receive discriminatory treatment for exercising these CCPA rights. Aqua Duks Swim School does not and will not discriminate against you for doing so.
Aqua Duks Swim School does not and will not sell your personal information nor do we knowingly collect information from minors under 18 years of age.
Exercising Your CCPA Rights
To make a request to know or a request to delete, you may submit your requests by one of the following methods:
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at 160 S. Fairmont Blvd., Anaheim, CA 92808
If you would like to use an authorized agent registered with the California Secretary of State to exercise your rights, we may request evidence that you have provided such agent with power of attorney or that the agent otherwise has valid written authority to submit requests on your behalf.
Notice at Collection
In the preceding 12 months, we have collected the following categories of personal information:
- Identifiers, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, user ID, telephone number, and IP address
- Payment information, such as credit card number through our third-party provider Shopify, Stripe, Square Space Authorize.net or other payment processing.
- Internet or other electronic network activity information, such as browsing history or device information
- Geolocation, such as when you purchase from our Shop website or use your phone to order from us direct
We collect personal information for the business and commercial purposes, including but not limited to:
- Counting ad impressions to unique visitors
- Verifying positioning and quality of ad impressions
- Maintaining or servicing accounts
- Responding to customer service inquiries and requests
- Processing purchases, payments, and transactions
- Verifying customer information
- Advertising or marketing
- Maintaining, improving, upgrading, and enhancing our websites, mobile apps, products, and services
- Providing our food, products, goods, information, and services
- Detecting, preventing, and investigating security incidents, data breaches, fraud, or other illegal activity
- Internal administrative purposes.
- Delivering gift cards
- Complying with applicable law
Notice of Financial Incentive
We may at any time hold contests or provide special offers to users in our database who have elected to let us contact them by e-mail, text messaging, direct messaging, or through social media. Participation is voluntary, and our guests always have the option to not supply information and/or to opt out. Information collected may include contact information, demographic information, and opinions. Information may be used by third parties working on our behalf to contact a guest if they have won a contest, send special offers, or help us to determine the likes and preferences of consumers to better enhance our food, overall customer experience, websites, and marketing. The contests and special offers reasonably related to the value of the consumer’s data.